Total Pageviews

Monday, September 14, 2015

This blog has moved!

Dearest readers of the Unnaturally Green blog,

As of August 2015, this blog has moved to a new location! It is now parked at my official website, FeliciaRicci.com, under Free Singing Tips / Blog.

Visit this blog in its new location!



The move was made in an effort to keep all my professional goodies in one place -- from online course listings and info, to news and updates, to free singing videos and bonuses. That way, all my resources will be in one place for you, and you won't have to scour around the internet trying to figure out what's new with me on many different web addresses.

And, in case you were wondering, previous posts of Unnaturally Green (the blog) will continue to exist in its full form. It's a five-year archive of my mid-twenties journey, starting from the moment I was cast in Wicked to a couple of months ago.

But now the journey continues here... Please visit frequently, let me know what you think! (You can comment on my website's blog posts, just as you can here.)

With love and address changes,
Fel


No comments:

Post a Comment