Total Pageviews

Monday, March 24, 2014

If You Dare: Come See Me Give a TEDx Talk At Yale

Hi, friend.

My name is Felicia Ricci and I'm giving a TEDx Talk at Yale this Saturday. My tentative topic is REVISION.

How do you revise your life to create your reality?

Needless to say, I'm pretty freaked out, especially as I sit at Starbucks, writing the world's longest manifesto on Life and its myriad questions.

REVISION.

Part of my thesis is that revision sucks. A fact of which I'm painfully reminded as I revise, revise, revise, revise this here TED talk.

Oh, TED. Who are you? If ever I meet you, I'm going to give you a friendly slug to the chin. You know one of those light punches that says You old so-and-so but is underscored with actual hostility?

At least I have five more days.

With this in mind, do you want to see me talk? Lord help you, you can reserve your ticket here. If you come, be sure to laugh any time I make anything resembling a joke.

Or maybe I will convey my thoughts through interpretive tap dance. There is no way to know.

Love and Life Questions,
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment