Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cockney time: My Fair Lady is this month in New Haven!

In just twenty days, I'll play Eliza Doolittle in a concert version of My Fair Lady at the Shubert Theater in New Haven, alongside some amazing Yalies of past present -- including David Alan Grier as my dad, Doolittle, and Reg Rogers as Henry Higgins!

In anticipation of this exciting event, I've been brushing up my Cockney accent. Watch the video below to see what I mean. (Official My Fair Lady press and ticket info is pasted beneath the vid.)

Hearts! --Felicia


Performed by a company of Yalies past and present, this production of My Fair Lady will be led by Tony nominee Reg Rogers YSD '93 as Henry Higgins and Tony and Emmy winner David Alan Grier YSD '81 as Alfred P. Doolittle. Felicia Ricci '08 is Eliza Doolittle, and Hans Tester '82 plays Colonel Pickering. Bill Kux YSD '83 is the narrator, and the role of Freddy Eynesford Hill is being played by an undergraduate, Jeremy Weiss '15. Ticket prices begin at $18! Please purchase tickets through any of these three easy ways:

Ticket prices begin at $18! You can purchase tickets through any of these three ways:
Online: Here 
Or call TICKETMASTER: 800.745.3000 
Or visit: Shubert Box Office at 247 College Street, New Haven, CT 
SPECIAL OFFER:  A limited number of VIP ticket packages are available for both performances.  Along with the best seats in the theater, you will receive a goody bag of specially themed MFL gifts, a post performance Champagne toast with the stars, and, with the 
8:00 p m VIP package, an invitation to the cast party held at one of New Haven's fashionable lofts.
2 pm VIP ticket package, click here 
8 pm VIP ticket package, click here

1 comment:

  1. I love your cockney. If I lived in the right country, I would totally go to see this. :)

    ReplyDelete