Total Pageviews

Friday, November 1, 2013

Learn how to belt in my complete online singing course!

I have exciting news!

We're just a few days away from the release of my complete online singing course, Belt Your Face Off! A Singer's Complete Guide to Belting, dropping on the internet this Monday, November 4 at noon EST!

The course features yours truly talking/teaching/singing/making merry on a bunch o' videos, as I guide you through singing techniques that are integral to belt-singing (think Elphaba in WICKED The Musical) and teach you how to belt! Belting -- the act of singing in a chesty register at a higher range of notes -- might seem mysterious and weird, but it's actually very teachable and attainable! You don't have to be born with a belting "gift." There are very clear strategies, techniques and "tricks" that I've honed over the years and that I want to share with all of you.

Belt Your Face Off features 24 videos, 3.5 hours of content, and over 30 warmups and exercises. All levels are welcome. And we get to interact on the class server through regular Q and A!

The total package costs $99 per student -- but I'll be offering a special discount code via Facebook and this here blog for people who are either (A) willing to share the link to my course via their profile, (B) willing to retweet my upcoming announcement on Twitter.

**Update! The course is now LIVE! Check it out!*

3 comments:

  1. As one of my brother's friends says, "Awesome possum!" :)

    The course sounds fun and fascinating! And generous offer of discounts too. I'll certainly spread the word when the time comes. I'm sure I have some friends who would love to take it. (Heck, even though I have nowhere and no excuse to belt, I may just have to get it anyway because life's about learning. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felicia- If I buy the course, can I save it for later and still have access to help from you? I would really like to do it (and get that discount) but I won't be able to start on it immediately (school :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Great question! YES once you sign up you have lifetime access to the course, so there's no rush to finish it. You're my student foreverrrrr bwahahahahahahaaaaaa!

      Delete