Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Internet worm hole leads in One Direction

Recently I fell down a deep, dark internet hole. For reasons unholy unjustifiable unbeknownst to me I found myself watching a perplexing video of the British boy band One Direction playing together on the beach. Don't ask me why, it just happened.



It reminded me of that "say I'm a bird" scene from The Notebook (below). If I had to cast the boys in the roles I'd say Harry Styles (the one with the longest, most unkempt hair who throws the towel) would be Ryan Gosling and all the other guys would be Rachel McAdams.



[ In unrelated, though actually related, news: I've decided it's high time I posted totally random/worthless stuff on this blog. Lately my brain has been leaking and I need this blog to catch the drips. You might think of these posts as longer versions of my unapologetically worthless tweets, which, on principle, rarely contribute anything to society. So forgive me in advance. Then enjoy! ]

--FLR

No comments:

Post a Comment