Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Moving shttttinks, here's a diversion

Friends! I just moved from Brooklyn to Manhattan (for those of you who have finished Unnaturally Green, yes from *that* apartment to yet *another* apartment...c'est la vie) which explains why on this blog I've been about as productive as the college freshman version of myself, a time when I used to read all of my English assignments lying down in bed, and so would, on the hour, read 3 pages and sleep for 55 minutes.

As a diversion, let me show you something only slightly interesting, which is the redesigned version of my personal website, FeliciaRicci.com! Check it out and try to forget about the fact that I've been the worst blogger of all time. (Oh, and if you need to hire a freelance writer, like, email me!)



MORE COMING SOON! PEACE OUT, HOMESLICE(S)!

Love,
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment