Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's here (a premature birth, but healthy and kicking!)

Friends! EXCITING NEWS!!! Because October 14 is more a feeling than an actual date, Unnaturally Green has apparently become available for purchase WORLDWIDE!

Click here to get your copy and have it shipped in a matter of days!

You can also read it on your Kindle, Apple device (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), Nook (coming soon), or Sony Reader! (Longer preview excerpt is now available on e-readers.)

These are exciting times! Exciting times indeed!

Love,
Felicia

2 comments:

  1. Hey Felicia,

    This past week I had the pleasure of discovering your blog, after seeing Wicked for the first time at the end of the 2nd NT's Pittsburgh run, and then scouring the Internet in an obsessed mania looking for any and all Wicked-related tidbits.

    I just wanted to let you know that your blog made me smile, and giggle, and snort, and chuckle, and maybe a few times even cackle. ;-D

    I loved reading about your behind-the-scenes experience of playing Elphie in SF -- you answered many questions that I had (how much of Elphie's green is actually makeup) and many that I didn't know I had (to paraphrase Sarah Palin, "What is it exactly that the [standby] does every day?").

    I am thrillified that you have translated your experiences into a memoir, and I have ordered and eagerly await my copy from Amazon.

    I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and look forward to reading more of your adventures on Five-Trick Pony.

    ~ Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin!

    Thanks so much for this awesome comment! So happy to have been able to give you a window into the experience! Thanks for supporting UNNATURALLY GREEN -- and stayed tuned for fun future projects... :-)

    xo
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete