Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Countdown to release day!

THREE! Yes, three more days until Unnaturally Green's official release day (October 14)! As we all know, the book is already being distributed several days early -- but this Friday is nevertheless a special and important date! Why? Because I'll be announcing a bunch o' fun info, including:

1) The winner(s) of the Unnaturally Green writing contest! A day or two after which I will post the winning entry(ies), as well as excerpts from every single submission (pending each writers' permission). I'm so excited to share these stories with you guys, and hope you'll read and comment on them.

2) Exciting news about not one, but TWO upcoming projects! Aw yeah, you heard me.

3) Behind-the-scenes video footage of my days as a standby! It's quite zany, and features the ever-charming Libby Servais, lifelong friend and character in my book.

What's more, I'll be posting and tweeting and having a veritable electronic rave all day, which I invite you to attend! If you're on my mailing list, you'll get a fresh new email in the afternoon, but be sure also to check my Twitter feed as the super fun happy-time announcements unfold!

All in all, it's going to be one, long unnatural celebration!

In the meantime, you can sneak peek it by downloading my book on Kindle, Nook, or the iBookstore. (Oh! And if you're the speediest reader ever and have finished the book, be sure to drop it a review on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!)

Much love, unnatural and otherwise!
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment