Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Writing Contest (win a signed copy of my book!)

As I sporadically offer writing advice and pointless ramblings, I have long suspected there are burgeoning writer-artist-actor types among my blog audience and readership.

So I think it's high time I heard from YOU!

Yes, I'm asking you for your own "unnaturally green" stories, describing a time when you had to go outside yourself and do something you'd never done before.

Based on the feedback, comments, and encouragements I've gotten from you all, together you make up a diversely funny and creative bunch. I WANNA READ YOUR STORIES AND I WANNA READ THEM NOW!

Check out the official writing contest page HERE! Deadline to submit is October 13 at 11:59 P.M.



Are there prizes? YOU BETCHA. Winning stories will be posted on this blog as well my book's website, and winners will receive signed and personalized copies of Unnaturally Green, as well as other goodies. (Rules and prize info HERE!)

So get on it, friends! Let's all revel in our unnatural greenness.

1 comment: