Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Announcing my memoir's official title!

Hi friends! I just sent an announcement out to my mailing list revealing the title of my behind-the-scenes of WICKED memoir. It is... (drum roll....)

Unnaturally Green
[mind-blowing subtitle pending]

As such, my book's placeholder website (www.FeliciasUntitledWickedMemoir.com) will now redirect you to its new online home, http://www.unnaturallygreen.com/.

Indeed, "Unnaturally Green" is borrowed from the Stephen Schwartz WICKED lyric that describes Elphaba at birth, and is also (DUH!) the title of this blog. Truth is, I'm mildly obsessed with the phrase because I feel there could not be a more apt way to describe me when I first got hired: wholly and unnaturally green -- a novice, a nobody, a nincompoop -- watching unbelievable events unfold as if I were starring in the strange and oddly directed movie-version of my life.

I hope you're just as excited about this as I am!!!

Love,
Fel

Pssssst! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I commented on your post yesterday and thought it's already taken by this blog. Assuming this is not an April Fool's joke, "Unnaturally Green" is too good a title not to re-use. Do I get a free, signed copy for guessing right? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You get lots of love and probably something super free! Looking back, I kind of wished I'd announced a fake title on April Fool's Day...would have been perfect. Ah, regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! So excited about this project! And it's awesome to hear your excitement. (Can you "hear" on a blog? No idea...). Regardless, I'm looking forward to hearing more of your exciting showbiz adventures!!

    ReplyDelete