Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lots of FeliciaRicci.com Updates!

I exist on many planes of the internetosphere, one of which is FeliciaRicci.com, my official homepage. I am pleased to announce that, after hours of toil and sweat, it has undergone a facelift that would make even Joan Rivers jealous.

Behold! My Official Homepage: updated!

Updates include: new homepage layout, an extended bio, a photos by fans page, among other little tweaks.

If you'd like to submit your fan photo to appear on FeliciaRicci.com (and, I'm not gonna lie, the main prerequisite for your being considered is that I don't look horrendous), visit my Facebook Fan Page, become a member, and add your contribution! It will automatically appear on Facebook, but I'll periodically transfer a few to FeliciaRicci.com.

Hope you like the updates! If not, well, that's your problem.

--FR

No comments:

Post a Comment