Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yep, it happened. I moved to Blogger.

Hi, again, friends. It’s been a busy first 24 hours for Five-Trick Pony (or as I’ve nicknamed it: “Blog 2: Hyperblog”) and already she’s found herself a new home (that’s right, my blog is female). As you could have probably guessed based on my thinly veiled hostility, I just wasn’t digging Tumblr. Blogger is better. The end.

So, let it be here writ: Five-Trick Pony’s new web address is http://fivetrickpony.blogspot.com. Sorry for the confusion! But, hey, I told you this blog was unpredictable.

—FR

11 comments:

  1. Good move....that Tumblr was, well let's just say not the friendliest thing in the world of the Internet. Now we can comment on your posts directly....yeah :) Look forward to hearing about your many NYC adventures and getting a kick out of your witty humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I approve of the move. (Because I know you were wondering.) Tumblr, bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back home!

    From Lisa Proffitt (a number one Felicia fan going thru serious SF Elphaba withdrawals!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Felicia! A belated congrats on your post-Wicked blog. The layout in Blogger is much better and the comments are where they're supposed to be. I love your blog's logo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peggy (& Dar) SFSeptember 27, 2010 at 8:44 AM

    Hey, Fel! Did you draw your five ponies? Or did you "find" them?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's about time! I always get suspicious of things without enough vowels. Looking forward to the starving artist stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Tumblr was not my friend...and I always wonder where the poor lost little "e" might be... Welcome back to Blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to have your writing back! Now, all is right with the Universe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. PegDar! I did, indeed, draw my five ponies. That is why they are of near photographic quality.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ponies are adorable! And oh so perfectly matched with your tricks!! Can't wait to share them with a friend who will SO appreciate your cleverness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for coming back to Blogger.

    signed,

    in gratitude for thoroughly selfish reaasons

    [deletes tumbl...r account]

    ReplyDelete