Total Pageviews

Friday, August 6, 2010

Live Blogging: Witch Switch 2010!

6:56PM Heyo, heyo, heyo. Writing from backstage at the Orpheum Theater, where Glinda Standby Libby Servais and I are gearing up for a little something we'd like to call,

WITCH SWITCH 2010: COME 'N' GET IT, WITCHES!

That's right: Libby is getting into full Elphaba makeup / garb, and I'm going to try to squeeze into her tiny Glinda costumes. And we're going to take silly photos! What could be better? NOTHING.

I will update this post with live addenda as the night progresses.

Commencing... NOW!

9:24PM Okay, so I am really bad at live blogging. I guess it's hard to blog when you're actually, uh, doing stuff. But, no matter, here is a photo of the finished product!

[photos removed due to copyright]

Oh well. Photos had to be removed. But we have the memories. 

8/12/10 2:07AM I just reread this post and it wins the award for post with the greatest number of copouts. 

14 comments:

  1. This will make me unreasonably happy tonight. Like, if I were to tell you how happy, you'd say, "That's unreasonable."

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you take pics??
    i loveeeee your blog. all the aussie WICKED fans love you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures, pictures!! Please, please!! And other things that come in exciting duos!

    Ooh...does this mean Libby will now eat a ritual banana in your honor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I've got my popcorn and you have my full attention. This is gonna be a happy night without the help of "spirits". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you can squeeze into lil Libby's costume! ;) I think it will be more fun to see her go green! ;) Have fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is going to be fun!!! pics pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! You look Galinda-fied and Libby is Wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys look amazing in opposite costumes! Looks like it was fun! You should perform opposite roles... and film it. Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. They were awesome! But you guys at least have them still on your cameras or whatever you took them with. We literally only have the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a slight inkling of a feeling about that copyright issue. [Poof!] Missed the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't really understand why the photos had to be removed, since so many other Elphies and Glindas have released pics of themselves doing the same thing... But still, glad you had fun! (And glad I saved the pics before they were removed!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures when they were up! What would have happened of either of you had to step on mid act like you did last night!? Especially Libby, since she was all green! haha

    ReplyDelete