Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Upcoming Events!

Here are two upcoming events that are pretty fun and cool!

Monday, July 12 @ 7:30PM - Broadway Cares Benefit with the cast of Young Frankenstein at Club Fugazzi. I'll be singing a duet with my hetero life mate, Libby Servais.

Tuesday, July 13 @ 6:30PM - Singing with Libby Servais (there's a trend here) at WICKED event at the Apple Store in Union Square. There will also be a Behind the Emerald Curtain presentation by Jonathan Ritter.

Also, I had a swell time performing in today's matinee; it was my second time doing the show alongside our new Glinda (Alli Mauzey) and our new Fiyero (Cliffton Hall), and my first time with Neka Zang as Nessarose. Yippppppeeeeee!

More soon,
Felicia.

2 comments:

  1. sure appreciate your date of appearances, outside of the orpheum theater!
    and were still checking your website for your alphaba appearance dates - so we can plan on watching YOU perform! any chance you'll ever
    perform closer to sacramento?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great show on Saturday! I got to watch you in Row B, house left with fellow Twickies Jacqueline and Emily. The first time I listened to you sing was on audio clips of your March 31 show and I've seen you perform twice (in June and yesterday).

    Your March 31 show sounded wonderful (never would have guessed it was your 2nd day in the role!) and you've gotten even better each time I've seen you as Elphaba. I loved the vocal power and emotion you put into Defying Gravity and No Good Deed in yesterday's show.

    I hope to see you perform again before September 5. Do you have any idea what you may be working on after your run in San Francisco?

    ReplyDelete