Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Two-show day, and now I am lounging in sweatpants

It'd been almost three weeks since I done did a two show day, but did one I done did, yesterday. All I gotsta say is RESPECK to the cast, and for peeps who do this all the time. Okay, enough of this strange dialect. I suspect two-show days are the kind of thing that get easier with time, as one develops one's endurance and all that. But HOT DAMN, it is tiring to do them on the irregular. I basically got home late last night and hobbled around like a, uh, hobbling zombie, and ate a bowl of cereal while watching the worst movie of all time, "The Transporter." 

And now I am lounging around in sweatpants sipping iced coffee and watching the Food Network's Alton Brown dramatize freezer burn through the use of sock puppets.

Ah, the life of a standby. Highs and lows, know what I'm saying?

More soon... promise!
Felicia.

6 comments:

  1. you ah suupuh funneh guurl!
    I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Transporter franchise is a jewel of American cinema, like Citizen Kane or Step Up 2: The Streets. The only way it could have been better is if were in 3D.

    You're beautiful and talented, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise, Felicia, "The Room" is the worst movie of all time. Check it out. Actually, don't because it's a waste of time. PS, two show days DO suck D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can NOT mention The Transporter without mentioning the Crank movies, especially High Voltage. Chev Chelios is to Jason Statham what Richard III is to Olivier.
    AND a cameo by Bai Ling. Please. Nuff said.
    ~Ed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just caught your show this afternoon--you were great! Thanks for coming out after to sign autographs, my daughter got a big kick out of it. You guys rock! Kevin

    ReplyDelete