Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Plog Bost

My Dearests,

It's been one whole week since my last post, and for this I hang my head in shame. [She hangs head in shame.]

The truth is, the gears in my conniving little brain have been devising a way for me to break to you some substantial news, without violating any WICKED-purveyed confidentiality rules...

So: later tonight I shall submit to you on this Blog a text-less rendering of said late development, which shall depict highly stylized stick figures engaging in a fantastical allegory.  I will call this, tentatively, and cryptically, "Edventures in Alphaba," or "Relicia Ficci Takes a Stand(by)," with the optional, and somewhat less cryptic, subtitle: "I May Or May Not Be the New Elphaba Standby."

More soon.

Hearts and rainbow people,
Felicia.

14 comments:

  1. I read about this last week on Innuendo and Outuendo and was thrilled for you. Congrats!

    I'm a little bummed that I probably won't get to have you wave a torch in my face again, though ...

    Thanks for being so sweet at the stage door. We can say we knew you when. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! Congratulotions! We were wondering what was going to be going on with that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO, congrats, I was wondering whether that would happen what with Alyssa joining! I'm quite excited about these stick figures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have three words for you my dearie:

    you
    go
    (green)
    girl!

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME NEWS! So please for you! You've not even been on yet and you've already been promoted?! That's incredible! Next stop --> Principal on Broadway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME! Congratulotions on this phenomenal promotion! I'm so happy for you!! Was this always the plan or are they just so impressed with your natural talent, fantastic voice and oscar-worthy acting that they felt it was time for a promo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Congrats, Felicia! At least, I'm glad that I saw you with the ensemble one last time on 2/28. Looking forward to seeing your Elphaba. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I'd heard rumors, but this is fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Congrats, Felicia! At least, I'm glad that I saw you with the ensemble one last time on 2/28. Looking forward to seeing your Elphaba. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha i knew it! congratulotions dearie

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULOTIONS!
    I can't wait to hear about your first "flight". What an amazing experience- thanks for taking us along on the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I shall await your depiction of a fantastical allegory with eager anticipation, oh Marvelous Alphaba!

    ReplyDelete