Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I did it!

I survived!  I more than survived, I had the time of my life.  Thank you, everyone, for the kind words of encouragement-- you inspired me to do my best!  Special thanks to my amazing family and my übermensch boyfriend for the cards, roses and fruit baskets galore!  Special, special thanks to the cast and crew for being so ridiculously supportive, both tonight and throughout the entire process.  I am such a lucky lady!

I will reflect in greater detail on the specifics of my debut at a not-too-distantly-future date.  (There is so much to share!)  Until then..

I must sleep....

I couldn't be happier,
Felicia zzzzZZZZZZZZ

16 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so excited for you!
    Congratulations on what I'm sure would have been an AMAZING performance!
    I can't wait to hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulotions! Glad to hear it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked it, Felicia!! And you looked like you were having TOO much fun! Never would have known you were new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I'll be at the show on Wednesday, can't wait to see you perform.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Felicia! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have my tickets for March (2 performances!). Can't wait to see you! I'm certain you were FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. G'Day from down under! Glad you had a great time and it went well. Congrats! Best of luck for every show from now on. I have loved reading your blog- thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulotions! ;) I'm sure it was an amazing night, can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey y'all! Thanks for all the nice comments! Three shows down, one more to go this weekend... I'll be sure to write again Monday once things have calmed down a bit. (Nice to meet you tonight, Peggy! That was my first WICKED autograph!) G'night, reader peeps. --FR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to more of your words about this adventure! Your first Wicked autograph will be safe with me!
    Saw the show today. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but... the idea is to NOT take out the lead like a bowling pin. Nice save on the Shiz entrance before fainting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard that Patty Duke was not able to make her last weekend performances, do you know what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's official: You're on the website... http://www.wickedthemusical.com/page.php?#WickedCitiesSanFranciscoCompany

    Looking forward to hearing about your first week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guess what song you got stuck in my head now... ;)

    ReplyDelete